Monday, October 11, 2010

The Banana Bus, Laura and Aaron, Steven









I had a wonderful time in Ohio visiting Chris and Natalie and kids. Chris went to a conference in San Francisco for part of the time that I was there so I was a help to Natalie while he was gone. The kids are great and busy. Natalie is feeling well and also very busy and tired!! We went to a farm that had fun things to do.













Aaron in the straw barn






Laura and Steven jumping on big pumpkin!!












Laura and Steven rolling in a big tube

2 comments:

Mandy Hanks said...

Cute pictures, Jean! It looks like the kids had a great time. (I'm very impressed with the big orange pumpkin trampoline.)

Jared and Jo said...

Thanks for posting Mom! The kids are sooo big! I am super jealous of you! And i agree with that orange pumpkin trampoline---HOLY COW..that looks FUN!!!!